COIR GROWING MEDIUM
|Electrical Conductivity(EC)||Low EC < 0.5 ms/cm|
|pH||5.8 to 6.3|
|Fiber Content||< 10 %|
|Fines (less than .5 mm)||< 20 %|
|Block Size||12 x 12 x 6 inches (approx.)|
|Weight||11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Expansion Volume||> 75 liters (20 gallons approx.)|
|Moisture||12 to 15 %|
Our certified organic premium coir growing medium product is the ideal potting mix for many plants and can be used by itself or mixed with other soil growing medias like peat moss, perlite, vermiculate in right proportions based on the plant. Made of all 100% natural, sustainable and eco-friendly coconut fiber husk particles, coir potting mix has balanced pH and low salt content which makes it a ideal growing medium.
Our coir growing medium is compressed and packaged in 5 kg (11 lbs.) and 25 kg (55 lbs.) bales for efficient shipping and storage. The compressed bales can be hydrated by adding water. It’s a beauty to watch the fluffing process which shows how coir absorbs and retains moisture for longer period of time which is a major cost saving for our customers. Our coir growing medium is also known as coco peat, coir pith, coco coir or just coco.
- OMRI Certified for organic growing of plants
- Made of natural, sustainable and biodegradable growing medium, coco is eco-friendly
- Superior moisture retention which leads to reduced cost and water conservation
- Water by uses less water which is environment friendly at the same is cost effective
- Fine porous texture allows for proper aeration, water drainage and absorption promoting healthy roots and plant growth
APPLICATION / USES :
- Used as potting mix in greenhouses, hydroponics, aquaponics, home gardening
- Ideal for all flower plants, organic vegetables (e.g. green / red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, herbs, micro-greens) and fruits (e.g. Citrus, strawberries, blueberries)
- As landscaping mulch or soil
- Industrial spill absorbent
- Many more uses
You may also like..